How to properly protect my account and my Mastercard card?
- Don’t write your PIN code or login password in your wallet or somewhere that is easily accessible
- Don’t lend your card to a third party, it is exclusively personal
- Don’t enter your card details into suspicious websites (first check if it is simply a scam)
- Check the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the website where you want to make your purchase
- If you lose your card or it has been stolen, block it quickly from your online or mobile Client Area or by clicking